The CoIDE environment is the environment of choice for the Simplecortex. The debugger on the Simplecortex is designed for CoIDE. A IDE (Intergraded Programming Enviroment) is a program that can be used to write code and program it in the microcontroller. Programming can be done in different languages. CoIDE supports C which is an easy to learn language.
CoIDE can be downloaded here: Click
For the latest version of CoIDE check the Coocox website.
- Start the installer. When any secrurity warning appears. Pleas click on Run.
- The actual installer will show. Please click on next to continue setup.
- In this window the installation folder can be changed. Please click on Next to keep the default value.
- It is possible to change the name of the start folder. Please click on next to keep it the same.
- Now CoIDE is ready for installation. Please click on Install to start the installation.
- After the installation is finished please click on Finish.
There are no articles in this category. If subcategories display on this page, they may contain articles.